Prevent mud and
News "Derm" of the month
TIP : Itching and food
Food overload in horses could lead to itching. Here are some ways to improve your well-being simply and with good sense.
Which product for which problem?
Discover all our products answering to specific issues.
Our commitment / You guarantee
Efficiency isn't pure chance
- Use of raw, unprocessed ingredients, untreated and concentrated.
- Minimum Application: 1 to 2 times a week or even less
- Shower and water resistant
Animaderm is well known and comitted since 2007.
- 01. Research supported by the Ministry of Research.
- 02. Expert in horse skin care problem for more than 10 years.
- 03. In-house design and manufacture of our own products.
- 04. A selection of the finest ingredients by our team.
- 05. A controlled production.
- 06. A controlled and direct distribution and shipment.
- 07. Biologists and customer service available and accessible by phone or email.
- 08. Active support and funding on animal welfare.
- 09. A strong commitment to environment.
Amazing ... 8 years of fighting against dermatitis
Derfen.. Todays is part of my essential purchases... my mare doesn't scratche over 3 days after I applied Derfen combined with a liver drainage to avoid toxins accumulation. Derfen is a miracle bottle for our horses.. A big applause
The results are prodigious!
A little message to tell you that I am blown away with cutene. I thought I'd buy a classic skin-healing product but the results are amazing! A lot more than those I used. we do not see anything and it's very fast! Thank you for these products and also for your valuable advice.
Cutene, rénovateur épidermique
Natural but not any kind